Leak Detection and Repair
Call us for all of your local leak detection and repair needs.
Are you confused or upset by an unexpectedly high water bill? Do you hear water running in your walls without any explanation? These are some tell-tale signs of a water leak. Water leaks are some of the most common plumbing conditions that can cause extreme damage, and pinpointing the exact place of the leak can be difficult.
Tools that are used in our leak detection process:
- Visual inspection and walkthrough of the property to look and listen for clues
- Pressure testing that allows us to see if there is a leak in your pressurized system
- Moisture testing that checks for dampness in places that should be dry
- Electronic leak detection when needed
Our technicians are also equipped with the tools that allow us to eliminate false leads and help us to pinpoint the exact place where the leak is occurring.
Bathroom leaks can cause cracked tiles,rotten subfloor, wall damage. Leaks in your sinks can rot the cabinetry, floor, and the framing around the sink. Don’t allow this damage to happen to you. When you call a True-Pro expert, you can be assured that all of these problems can be fixed.
Signs That Show You Need To Call a Plumber For a Water Leak:
- Dampness or stains
- Stuffy odor
- Damaged flooring
- Unexplainably high water bills
- Water collecting around water heaters
- Water stains or mold on walls or ceilings
Request an Estimate Online and We'll Get Right Back to You!
The True-Pro team will always provide you with the complete home solutions that you need. Our Master technicians offer honest diagnoses, never upsell, and will work with you to decide what works best for you. We are always available when you need us, providing great, quality service. Contact us today to ensure your home systems are always working perfectly. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all workmanship.